This statement explains the methods and purposes of personal data processing carried out by the Owner and also indicate how to contact the Owner to request access, modification or deletion of the Users’ personal data at any time.
The processing of Personal Data of the users of the Site will be carried out in Italy and conducted in compliance with the Law:
- General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, containing the Code for the Protection of Personal Data
- Recommendation No 2/2001 that the European Data Protection Authorities have adopted to identify minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
Owner and Data Processor
Following consultation of this Site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Owner of such data is:
- The Notice Board of Carmela De Stefano & C. SAS
- Via Capriglione 62, 84010 Praiano (SA)
- P.IVA 05662660652
The Owner undertakes to respect a principle of strict necessity in the processing of data that can identify the User’s person, even indirectly.The Owner shall not collect and process in any way “sensitive data” as defined by EU Reg. 679/2016.
The Owner will process users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.The Site has been configured so that the use of personal data is reduced to the minimum necessary and uses anonymous data whenever possible to pursue the same purposes.
The Owner and the owners of the Third Party services used by it, unless otherwise specified, collects User Data for purposes strictly related to the provision of its Services.
Contact and respond to requests sent by the User, collect statistical data on the use of the Site, fulfil contracts entered into with the User regarding the purchase or reservation of products and services, display content related to its activity from and through other platforms.
In addition to the above, there are objectives whose purpose is to provide a better user experience:
Commenting on content, interaction with social networks and integration with external platforms.
With the explicit consent of the User, the following purposes are carried out:
Sending commercial information via email, customer satisfaction surveys, market research, and promotional activities in general, profiling and analysis of the browsing experience for marketing and promotional purposes.
Data collected from this site
The types of Personal Data collected and used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
During the navigation of this Website, some personal data are captured, for which transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and for which the User cannot express consent.
Some examples of information on the devices we collect:
- Attributes such as operating system, hardware version, device settings.
- Connection information such as the name of the Users’ mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, IP address.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to monitor its proper functioning.
Such data could be used to establish liability for suspected cybercrime against the Site.
Personal Data provided voluntarily by the User
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this Site or through pages/areas used for this function, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address/contact details, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal or non-personal data included in the message.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of Third Parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards Third Parties.
Examples of such data are: Navigation data, Name, Surname, E-mail, Telephone number, Address, Postal Code, Province, Country, State, Requests and additional data.
Data collected by Third Parties
This Site uses Third Party services for the purposes indicated in the respective section of this site. The information collected is in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings.
It is possible that, even if Users’ do not use the service, the service may collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualise and customise advertisements in its advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes the User IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of Users’ within the borders of European Union member states or other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
- Place of processing: USA
Google Tag Manager (Google LLC)
- Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC., which allows this Site to integrate additional scripts.
- Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Place of processing: USA
Facebook (Social Plugins)
Facebook “Like” button (of the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook, Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When sites access another website that contains this type of plug-in, the browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook’s servers and sends this data to Facebook. This happens regardless of whether you are a Facebook member, have logged into the website as a Facebook member or have clicked on the plug-in. If you are a Facebook member and are connected to Facebook while on the website, Facebook will post your visit to the website into your Facebook account, even if you do not click the social plug-in. If, however, you click the plug-in, this information will be transmitted to your Facebook account, where it will be stored. We do not know in detail which of your data will be transmitted to Facebook or for what purpose Facebook will use this data. This data includes your IP address, Facebook information on the site you visited, the date and time of your visit and other browser-related information. If you enter the website while you are still logged into Facebook, your access identification code will also be collected and processed and Facebook will assign this visit to your Facebook account. If you do not want Facebook to collect your personal data through the website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting the website. In order to know the purpose of the processing and the subsequent use of such data by Facebook, as well as your rights and possible settings for the protection of your privacy, please read Facebook’s data protection guidelines carefully.
- Facebook reserves the right to change the terms of this policy at any time, with or without notice.
- Place of processing: USA
Cookies are installed in the browser while browsing a website and may contain various information, some of which may allow the identification of the user’s preferences.
This Website and its domain www. labachecapraiano.com do not store Personal Data in cookies.
The only purpose of the saved data is to store the preferences requested by the User, or, to provide the information necessary to enable the functionality of this Site and its safe and efficient browsing.
The cookies used by this site are:
- Session cookies (disappear when the browser closes)
- Persistent (expire on a specified date)
Data processing, sharing and modalities
The Owner, in accordance with the Laws, processes the Personal Data of the Users’ by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing shall be carried out by means of computerized and/or telematics tools, automated tools and with organizational and logical methods strictly related to the purposes indicated.
It is guaranteed pursuant to the Law that the processing of personal data takes place in a manner which respects the fundamental rights and dignity of the data subject, in particular with regards to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of such data.
Only persons specifically authorized and controlled by the Owner will process personal Data:
- Internal Staff of the organization:
– Administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators.
- External Stakeholders:
– Such as Third Party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies.
- Competent authorities:
– Law enforcement or other government authorities in the cases provided for by law or where strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute any criminal act and fraud.
External stakeholders may also be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
In addition to the companies acting as data processors, Personal Data shall also be made available to Third Parties, independent data controllers, for ancillary purposes and related to the provision of the services requested.
The updated list of Managers may be requested at any time at the email adress of the Owner.
Location and communication of data
Data shall be processed at the headquarters of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Owner.
The Users’ Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located, in any case it will never be transferred outside the countries belonging to the European Union, unless safeguard clauses or equal levels of protection of Personal Data are guaranteed.
The transfer will be made only to pursue Commercial Purposes agreed upon with explicit request of the User.
Data shall be processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
When processing is based on User’s consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted.
The User may know his/her rights, request further information and be kept up to date on the legislation on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data by consulting the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data at www.garanteprivacy.it
The User has the right to:
- Revoke previously expressed consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of your Data, if it occurs on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your Data and obtain all the information on the Data processed by the Owner.
The Data will be provided by means of a copy in a format commonly used, and readable by automatic device.
- Verify and ask for the correction of your Data
- Obtain limitation of treatment, if certain conditions are met. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their storage.
- Request the cancellation or removal (oblivion) of your Personal Data
- Transfer your Data to another Data Controller, where technically feasible by obtaining or requesting to forward your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- Complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
The User may exercise his/her rights at any time by submitting a request to the Owner’s contacts.
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defence by the Owner or in the preparatory stages leading to its possible establishment by misuse of the data or related services by the User.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
The Owner reserves the right to access, store and share information with regulators, law enforcement agencies or others in the following cases:
- In response to a legal request, in good faith and within the time limits imposed by law.
- For all cases where it is necessary to detect, prevent and resolve unauthorized use of the Services or Products provided or sold by this Site in order to detect violations of our contractual or regulatory conditions.
- In order to detect harmful or illegal activities, to protect the activity carried out, against the Owner of the Activity, the User and/or Third Parties.
Data that is collected may be accessed and stored for an extended period of time when it is subject to legal proceedings or obligations, a government investigation or investigation of possible violations of our conditions or regulations or to avoid damages.
The Owner may also retain the Data for at least one year in order to prevent recurrence of misuse or other breach of conditions.
The GDPR shall ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights, freedoms and dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
Modifications and updates
All documentation available on this Site has been carefully compiled and monitored however the user is always required to check its accuracy and is responsible for its use.
In the event of defects, no liability shall be accepted for direct or indirect damage suffered by the User or Third Parties as a result of the use or non-use of the information collected.
Although the contents of these pages are subject to continuous updating and verification, errors and/or omissions may still occur.
By accessing this Site, the User implicitly declares to have read, understood and accepted the information contained in the Legal and Privacy Notes and declares to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not accept these conditions, you may not use this Site.